Join Our Networks
Soca TV (TRENDING NOW)
- Looking Something by Ebony T (LIVE - Antigua Party Monarch Semifinals 2017)
- SHANEL - TEMPERATURE (VINCY SOCA MONARCH PERFORMANCE 2017)
- ALLA G - WUTLISSNESS (VINCY RAGGA SOCA MONARCH PERFORMANCE 2017)
- Grenada Soca Mix 2017 by Dj Shakur //Jab Jab Party
- Antigua Soca Monarch Groovy Semi Finals 2017
- Problem Child- Never Bow (Official Soca Dance Choreography by Kiara)
- FLANKA - JESSICA (VINCY SOCA MONARCH PERFORMANCE 2017)
about this blog
Your best daily source for the latest Soca, Chutney, Zouk, Bouyon Music and Live Videos, Interviews, Carnival, Comedy, Everything Soca.
Tell Me – 2Ntrigue
The very name evokes a sensual yet mysterious atmosphere. These ladies hail from the beautiful island of Trinidad and Tobago in the Caribbean. The soulful sister’s gospel of M.U.S.I.C. (Making Universal Sounds integrate Completely) says it all.
2Ntrigue’s music style is made up of Caribbean flava with a dose of R&B and Hip Hop undertones, creating sweet ear candy.
Starting their journey with the best gospel youth choir at the time in Trinidad and Tobago, The Youth Pulse choir, these ladies ventured out as the sister act becoming 2Ntrigue. Their stage presence, creativity and style were recognised by various promoters and the duo was sought after as opening acts for several international artistes such as Usher, Damien ‘Jr Gong’ Marley, Beres Hammond, Jagged Edge, Joe and 112. They were also on tour with Atlantic’s recording Soca star “Rupee’ and from their very own backyard they came highly recommended to Bunji Garlin and Destra Garcia (Trinidad’s Soca royalties).
In 2005 they rejuvenated the ‘80s classic dance hit “Finally” with a Soca twist and featured the original vocalist CeCe Penniston.
For 2006 Carnival these young ladies collaborated with R&B recording artiste Ginuwine and Bunji Garlin on the song “Secrets”, which they all performed at Glow 2006 in Trinidad.
Performing together, the sisters admit, has its “ups and downs” but they are secure in knowing that they have each other to rely on, and unwavering family support.